The best in the RF switch industry, Dow-Key’s engineering team is dedicated to support you with custom solutions from design to RF switch system integration, and post product support. We are specialized in designing and manufacturing RF switches and complex switching systems.
Modular Switching System
Our modular platform enables us to provide customized solutions built per custom specifications and to meet all types of signal switching needs at a low cost; foremost matrix solutions, fiber optics switching, and switches & switch assemblies for ATE, SATCOM and Space applications, for both government and commercial entities.
Our 5XXX-series solutions is based on our standard switch matrix platform consisting of …
• Standard Chassis
• Manual control
• Remote control
• Standard Dow-Key software
… which has been customized to meet certain specifications that may require additional components such as:
• Delay lines
• DC blocks
• Customized software
• Customized controller
• Customized switch configuration
• Fiber optic modules
• Ruggedized solutions to meet environmental constraints
• Special qualification testing and markings
Backed by decades of industry experience, our highly skilled engineering team works with you to design a solution that best meets your requirement. Our expertise and profound knowledge allows us to offer you the optimal switch solution taking features and performance versus cost into consideration. We work with you on every step to achieve your design goals and with timely delivery.
- We design and manufacture our own electromechanical switches.
- We build per your design and performance specifications.
- We offer design recommendation and improvements as needed.
- We offer you our RF switch and design expertise and guide you in achieving your project goals.
- We provide you high quality solutions for a great price.
- We can offer program management, special quality testing or SDRL management if needed.
- We know how to integrate complex switching modules the proper way for maximized performance.
- We can design and integrate switching systems with both active components such as amplifiers and passive components, including attenuators, isolators, filters, etc.
- We offer many software control options: Ethernet TCP/IP, HTTP-server (built-in website GUI control), GPIB, RS-232, SNMP, LabView, Touch Screen control, LCD/Keypad control etc.
- We provide unlimited support to our customers – before and after purchase.
To learn how we can support your engineering needs, contact our Technical Support to speak to an engineer.