Space Switch Solutions
We have been a premier supplier of space qualified RF switches, coaxial and waveguide, since 1970. Dow-Key Microwave designs, fabricates and tests all integrated switch blocks assemblies and individual switches in our facility. Our switches have had an in-flight failure free record in over 100 different space programs using 150 different product designs. With decades of experience and knowledge we are confident in providing high reliability solutions which can withstand the severe environments that space imposes on complex systems.
Dow-Key Space Team
We have an entire team of experts – from devoted sales and program managers, QA and procurement personnel to design, test, and manufacturing engineers – dedicated solely to space production that is supported by a well trained and certified group of technicians and production personnel. Our entire staff is fully dedicated to our customer base, with comprehensive focus on each project from the design phase all the way to final test and beyond.
Dow-Key Facility, Quality and Equipment
Dow-Key Microwave has heavily invested in technical staff and capital equipment to provide the right environment and tools for manufacturing products of the highest quality and reliability for use in manned and unmanned space vehicles.
- Two Class 7 Clean Rooms with humidity and temperature controlled environment
- Prohibited materials and screening chamber
- Three full time T-VAC test stations
- RF Power and Multipaction stations
- Vibration Room
- HFSS (High Frequency Structural Simulator)
- Cosmos FEA (validation and failure mode simulation)
- Quality Management System (QMS) evolved from MIL-Q-9858A & MIL-I-45208
- DOD classified certifications
- AS9100 and ISO-9001 Certified through BSI Management Systems