VENTURA, Calif. (April 14, 2010):
Matrix Series in Focus: Models 3206 thru Model 3211
Model 3206 thru Model 3211 are solid state matrices offered either with 50-ohm or 75-ohm impedance and are ideal to be used in the broadcasting industry for receiving and transmitting video signals. These systems are available with non-blocking full fan-out (any input connected to any output simultaneously) capability and are offered in IF-band (20-200 MHz), L-band (950-2250 MHz), and broad band (50-2150 MHz).
Generally each system is equipped with:
Low noise amplifiers (with high dynamic range,)
Local control using LCD and pushbutton keypad
LAN (Ethernet) interface for remote control
Options such as redundant power supply and other remote interfaces such as IEEE-488 (GPIB), RS-232, RS-485, and RS-422, are offered upon request.
The standard inputs/outputs configurations start at 8×8 and goes all the way up 128×128. Other configurations may be available upon contacting Dow-Key. The chassis size of these systems range from 2U/3U for the 8×8 up to 18U for the 64×64, and beyond 18U for larger systems.
For other configurations than specified below, contact Dow-Key.
- Model 3206: 8 by 8 | Full Fan-Out | 20 – 200 MHz (IF-band)
- Model 3207: 20 by 24| Full Fan-Out | 20 – 200 MHz (IF-band)
- Model 3208: 8 by 8 to 16 by 16 | Full Fan-Out | 950- 2250 MHz (L-band)
- Model 3209: 16 by 8 to 16 by 16 | Full Fan-Out | 950- 2250 MHz (L-band)
- Model 3210: 16 by 16 to 32 by 32 | Full Fan-Out | 950- 2250 MHz (L-band)
- Model 3211: 64 by 64 | Full Fan-Out | 50 – 1250 MHz (broadband)