Dow-Key Switch Matrices in Focus: Electromechanical Model 4601 and Model 4701
VENTURA, Calif. (April 9, 2010): Dow-Key presents two of its existing switch matrices that distinguish themselves from the other electromechanical matrices in our portfolio as they are offered with:
- Touch screen LCD (for local control) equipped with a friendly Dow-Key Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) with Windows XP professional operating system
- Removable hard drive
- Redundant power supplies
- Power LED monitoring
Model 4601and Model 4701 – are both non-blocking full fan-out RF matrices, with the capability of connecting any input to any one (or multiple) outputs simultaneously. Each model operated between 1 to 18 GHz and can be controlled remotely depending on the user’s choice of interface without any additional cost.
- Ethernet (TCP/IP) and RS-232
- GPIB (IEEE-4888) and RS-232
Depending on the desired input/output configuration, the models are separated by the following arrangements:
- Model 4601: from 4×4 to 8×8
- Model 4701: from 9×9 to 12×12
Standard unit are configured with N-type connectors at the input and with SMA-type connectors at the output terminals, but per customers need the type of connectors can be exchangeable upon request.
For further information and detail specifications, download the data sheets below or contact Dow-Key directly.